Atlas Psychology is a UK based online private mental health practice specialising in adults who require remotely delivered therapy e.g. phone or Skype. We are highly qualified and experienced clinical psychologists who provide psychotherapy and counselling to improve stress, wellbeing, and relationships.
Our general approach involves three therapeutic steps:
Explore family patterns to understand how your past unfolds in the present. Discover the origins of your strengths and difficulties. Identify barriers to change.
Address unmet needs and develop effective habits of thought and behaviour. Enhance communication and enrich relationships.
Learn to lead with your strengths. Allocate personal resources to what you truly value and want to stand for. Chart a course that prioritises life satisfaction today.
You can trust Atlas Psychologists because they are...
- Doctors of Clinical Psychology (DClinPsy), which requires at least six years of university education
- Registered as Practitioner Psychologists with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Chartered as Clinical Psychologists (CPsychol) with the British Psychological Society (BPS)
- Accredited as Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapists (CBT) with the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP)
- Have at least five years experience in working in adult mental health
- Have qualified experience of working as Clinical Psychologists in the National Health Service (NHS)
We accept referrals from all major private health insurance companies e.g. Bupa, Allianz, AXA and Aviva. Click here to learn more about how to access Atlas Psychology through private health insurance.